Comparison with traditional e-bikes
Let’s make a simple comparison between FIIDO D4s eBike electric-assisted bikes and traditional electric bikes. The FIIDO D4s are more compact in appearance, more simple inline design, have strong fashion attributes, and are very much in line with the aesthetics of young people.
About the brake system: traditional electric bikes commonly use drum brakes, and FIIDO D4s electric power bikes use dual disc brakes front and rear. Next, compare what are the characteristics of each of the disc brakes and drum brakes.
The FIIDO D4s use dual front and rear disc brakes, which is a solid material for the manufacturer. With a brake cut-off system and new tires, it’s very responsive to stop whenever you want during the ride.
- It’s common for uphill riding, especially when allowing a 100 kg rider to ride the FIIDO D4S e-bike on a 30° uphill incline.
- It went through the motions with ease and without the use of aids.
- If the uphill road is uneven, then you can also ride in electric power mode, so you can really “do whatever you want”.
Suggestions: usually try to develop the habit of charging less than 20% of the power must be charged, do not wait for the power consumption in charging; charging, try to fill at once; in the case of electric door lock closed charging.
It’s almost impossible for a bulky, bulky traditional electric car to want to fit inside it. Featuring a compact body design, the FIIDO D4s electric-assist bike fits easily inside the car.
We can adjust the D4s status according to the size of the car’s trunk, and in addition to folding the riser, we can also remove the seat. Showcases the portability of this bike.
Electric power riding mode
- When the FIIDO D4S e-bike has enough power and the road is flat, it can be ridden without electric assistance.
- However, if the battery is not charged, it is possible to ride in electric mode to avoid getting stranded on the road.
- Let’s talk about the feeling in electric power mode: it is very light and feels “like a tiger with wings”.
- If you still plan to ride “fitness”, then you can also ride purely by hand.
- The large 52-tooth chain disc on which it is mounted can effectively avoid the feeling of being run over when riding on small-wheel diameter vehicles.
Off-road electric-assisted riding
Riding on electric power alone will inevitably lead to encountering uneven dirt roads, which will increase power loss. However, using electric-assisted mode on the FIIDO D4S e-bike can greatly extend the riding distance.